- Helps drive a positive customer experience by providing solutions for our customers needs.
- Establishes and maintains consistent rhythms for timely followup and ensures deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Work through support tickets as they are raised.
- Solve technical issues using no code software tools.
- 1+ years experience diagnosing, troubleshooting software related issues
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Proficient with Google Drive and Google related services (sheets, docs, slides, etc)
- Passion for quickly learning new software tools.
We are not looking for software developers or website developers. We are looking for someone who loves technology and is very motivated by learning new tools. You will not be required to understand "coding"
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our business customers, our small company is growing fast and we have incentive programs designed to help you grow with us!